INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN PESHAWAR BASED ON DEVELOPED AND UNDERDEVELOPED AREAS (Section II)
UNDERDEVELOPED AREAS OF PESHAWAR
In the previous blog Investment Opportunities in Peshawar Based on Developed and Underdeveloped Areas (Section I), we’ve discussed some regions of Peshawar, which are developed in terms of land. Those areas are mature, constructed and almost occupied. This part of the blog focuses on underdeveloped areas of Peshawar. The areas which are not fully developed, but are under the progress of development. Those places still need to be occupied by residential, commercial and industrial projects, which offer sustainable investment opportunities for investors.
In terms of real estate investment, underdeveloped areas are the best localities to invest in, because those areas offer a maximum return in the future.
Let’s have a look at some of the main underdeveloped regions of Peshawar;
Charsadda Road, Peshawar, is the oldest constructed road in Peshawar, which connects different road junctions including Dalazak Rd, Saddar Rd and Shami Rd via Ring Rd from one side and extended towards Nowshera route on the other side.
This road is connected to other main junctions of the city, which is why it is one of the busiest roads, facilitating transportation and trade across KPK.
There are nearby developed housing societies, many commercial markets, flour mills, transportation routes, shopping centers, educational institutes, medical facilities, entertainment spots and restaurants, in fact, all the necessities required for a comfortable lifestyle.
All these places are located close to Charsadda Rd, so one can enjoy the perks of all these amenities needed for city life.
Charsadda Road offers a wide range of investment opportunities, as it has immature areas which are yet to be constructed. The place has all the commercial activities and is meant to be a good trade corridor. One can also invest for the business purpose.
Ring Road is one of the longest (35 KM) circular roads of Peshawar, which is connected from the starting point of the city (Jamrud) to the ending point of Peshawar (Northern Bypass).
Hayatabad, GT Rd, Warsak road, Shami Road and Dalazak Road all these main areas have one terminus, which is Ring Road. Location wise, this place holds considerable significance for real estate investment purposes.
Ring Road holds immense space for new residential and commercial projects. Many commercial activities have shifted to Ring Road, so it is a sustainable future investment opportunity for national and overseas investors and buyers.
Among other projects, Al Hayyat Mall is a luxurious mixed-use building on Main Ring Road near Hayatabad Toll plaza. It has 11 floors which are further divided into 3-level underground parking, six floors modern commercial area, the fourth floor is reserved for the food court, and an open-air BBQ terrace will be functional on top of the floor, and two-floor luxury residential apartments. This is an international standard project which covers 6.5 Kanal areas. It would be the best high-rise building in the locality of Peshawar, because there is no such shopping mall in the city before. Here are some of the amenities you should know if you are planning to invest in Al Hayyat Mall.
- Al Hayyat Mall will bring all types of brands under one roof.
- People won’t have to rush to other places for shopping. All brands will be available at one stop.
- The location of this mall makes it a unique project from others. It is located on main Ring Road near Hayatabad Toll Plaza – a city-oriented location.
- The entire 4th floor will be functional for the foodies.
- The mall is equipped with fun-filled entertainment points for children.
- No parking hassle will be entertained, because the mall has a 3-level underground parking area. You will be assigned dedicated parking spots.
- Al Hayyat mall has a full-on active central air conditioning system. Shopping in extreme weather would rather be a fun activity ever.
- Elevators, escalators and cargo lifts will be functional throughout the mall to carry the visitors from one storey to another.
- The project is registered under the FBR Amnesty scheme and PDA approved. Buyers and investors shall not be asked about the source of funds.
- Top-notch interior design, state of the art architecture, modern residential apartments and premium outlets will be all you experience with Al Hayyat Mall.
Why infrastructure development is important in Peshawar?
Peshawar, the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, has significant geography on the world map, as it was considered a gateway to central Asia. Peshawar connects the Torkham (Afghanistan) crossing border via Khyber Pass. So geographically at a crucial passage from Central Asia to Pakistan, has made Peshawar a trade corridor between them throughout history.
For instance, the Grand Trunk Road is located along the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, which is one of the longest and Asia’s oldest routes, and has linked Central Asia to the Indian Subcontinent. Back in the date, Grand Trunk Road was used as a trade route that facilitated transportation and postal communication in the region.
Peshawar has geographical importance and is the oldest business transit between many countries and Pakistan. It has commercial significance and higher real estate investment opportunities.
Moreover, people from other cities and districts of KPK are settled in Peshawar. According to World Population Review, the current estimated population of Peshawar, is 2,272,812, which is growing by 3.17% each year. More infrastructure development will help the city extend in the area. Consequently, more space will be generated and more people will be accommodated.
Meanwhile, the government of KPK has recently announced a mega residential project named Gandhara Valley City (Peshawar Model City) under the meeting of the Peshawar Revival Plan. It is a low-cost standard residential project, and is four times bigger than Hayatabad. It covers an area of about 106000 Kanal with 82,000 residential plots of various sizes. This project has been divided into 23 different zones, out of which 17 are residential zones.
In addition, under the Peshawar Revival plan, the government will work on the infrastructure development of the northern section of Ring Road (Warsak Road to Nasir Bagh Road). The construction of the northern side of Ring Road will resolve the traffic issues in the city. The heavy vehicle traffic flow will shift from GT Rd and other linked roads to this part of Ring Rd, which will ultimately improve the transport facility for the populace of Peshawar.
Two other massive real estate projects, like DHA Peshawar and Bahria Town Peshawar, are also in the pipeline. These are luxurious residential projects that will provide a standard lifestyle to the residents of Peshawar.
Considering the above discussion about all the progressing infrastructure development work in Peshawar, will consequently bring change in many aspects, such as;
- Newer residential/commercial/industrial projects and high-rise mixed-use buildings mean more space for residence and business.
- More local and overseas investors will flow into the real estate industry, in fact, the local masses will be empowered to invest in the business.
- More commercial activities will be produced, and more people will rush from other cities of Pakistan.
- More employment will be generated in the city.
- By all means, the economy of Pakistan will grow through the capital of KPK.
- The quality of living will be improved, and Peshawar will flourish as a model city.
Summing up the blog, we have composed the information about underdeveloped areas of Peshawar, Pakistan. In this blog, you will find information about the projects which are under construction and how those projects are of vital importance for the infrastructure development of the city.
For suggestions or any queries, please drop your comments below.